5/18/2012

fill in the blank Friday (part 10)

It's Friday everybody!  See all the others here!

1.  Something that is very near and dear to my heart is  my boys, of course .
2.      Friday   is good cause to celebrate .
3.  The most fun I ever had was    doing anything spontaneous. Like day trips, camping, or fairs. lol
4.  True friends are   the ones you can say anything too and know that they will get where you are coming from.
5. Something that makes me terribly happy is    quite time.  A little calm goes a long way for me!
6. A good way to spend a sunny day is    hitting a few yard sales in the am, playing outdoors in the afternoon and a good bbq in the evening.
7.  My favorite celebratory food is   margaritas, or sangria!  Those are definitely "foods" when we celebrate ;)

x, Mandi

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, your comment about yard sales just reminded me there's a community garage sale going on just a few blocks away! Thanks for reminding me! And I couldn't agree more about the spontaneous fun...it really is the best! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The latest Tweets from Ekdujekevaaste (@Ekdujekevaaste2). Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
    is a Indian Hindi romantic Tv series, Started on 29 February 2016, and is

    Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 Online

    ReplyDelete